This free zone not only offers expansive open office spaces and meticulously serviced offices but also extends its embrace to a diverse array of businesses – from dynamic commercial enterprises to consultative powerhouses, and from thriving investment ventures to administrative stalwarts. The free zone is surrounded by luxurious choices in high-end residences, seamlessly blending work and lifestyle.
What are the Benefits of Meydan Freezone?
- Modern infrastructure with flexi-desk, dedicated offices and meeting rooms;
- 100% ownership;
- No personal tax;
- Up to 3 activities groups can be combined on 1 license free of charge;
- No currency restrictions;
- Flexi-desk is included in the license and covers 6 visa quotas;
- Strategic partnerships with Commercial Bank of Dubai and WIO bank;
- Free Zone permits operation in the UAE mainland for certain activities.
What Type of Company is Meydan for?
- Limited Liability Company;
- Company Branch.
Activities in Meydan Free Zone
Meydan Free Zone offers different types of activities that are grouped according to the industry.
- Consulting activities group – to carry on consulting activities such as management, business, human resources consultancy and other professional services.
- Commercial activities group – to get engaged in import /export, trading, and distribution of different types of goods.
- Media license includes all kinds of media, advertising, and communication services.
- A single license from Meydan Free Zone lets you engage in multiple business activities simultaneously. This means you can conduct various operations, such as running an e-commerce unit, operating a marketing agency, or managing a consulting firm, all under a single license.
Types of Offices Available for Meydan Free Zone Company
Meydan Free Zone offers a range of private office spaces and dedicated desks and have everything taken care of – from the furniture to the high speed internet:
- State-of-the-art furniture;
- No hassle of office maintenance;
- Secure IT Infrastructure;
- Comprehensive meeting and conferencing facilities;
- Luxury business lounges;
- Professional office support services;
- Free Valet Parking;
- Option to pay in 12 equal interest-free instalments with participating bank’s credit cards.
Meydan Free Zone Regulations for Company
Required documents and incorporation steps:
- The client to provide:
– Company name (3 options);
– Corporate structure (directors, shareholders);
– Activities – some activities require the approval of the relevant regulatory authority – for example, health related activities will require the approval of the DHA (Dubai Health Authority), education activities have to be approved by the KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
- Required documents (individual shareholder):
– Passport Copy (valid for min 6 months);
– Copy of the passport page with the entry stamp;
– UAE Residence Visa and Emirates ID copies (if applicable);
– Scan of a 3.5 x 4.5 white background passport type photo;
– Personal details: telephone number, email address, residential address, country of residence, parent’s names, marital status, religion.
For the corporate shareholder a set of the company’s registration documents to be provided notarized and attested.
- The documents and information are submitted via Meydan Free Zone portal;
- Following documents will be issued by the authority upon successful registration:
– Business License (renewed annually);
– Share certificate;
– Certificate of Incorporation;
– Memorandum of Association;
– Office Rental Agreement (valid for 1 year).
How much does it cost to register a company in Meydan?
The setup cost is a vital aspect that requires careful consideration. We have made it easy for you to calculate your business setup cost in Meydan Free Zone. The fees would depend on how you want to start and scale your trade license with us, and other factors such as your business activities, visa requirements and the duration of your license.
If you have any additional questions, e.g.:
- What is the minimum capital in Meydan?
- How does Meydan free zone work?
- How do I start a Meydan company?
our Smart Advisors team will be happy to help you!