First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB), the UAE’s major bank and one of the world’s largest and safest institutions, offers an extensive range of tailor-made solutions, products and services, to provide a customized experience to its clients. Through its strategic offerings, it looks to meet the banking needs of customers across the world via its market-leading corporate banking, investment banking and personal banking services.
First Abu Dhabi Bank Features
- Free Mastercard debit card.
- No fee for the first cheque book.
- FAB Platinum Mastercard debit card holders get free lounge access at selected airports
Open FAB Personal Bank Account
FAB provides a versatile current account designed to accommodate the lifestyle of each client. FAB also offers an opportunity to open a personal current account instantly using the FAB Mobile App to get the following advantages:
- Open FAB bank account and get credit cards instantly with no paperwork.
- Open FAB bank account and get a credit card with just your Emirates ID.
- Use your FAB Rewards to pay bills anytime anywhere.
- Check your balance, send money and earn rewards in a few clicks
To open FAB bank account clients should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be a resident of the UAE.
- Salaried, self-employed or non-salaried
FAB Required Documents
- Filled-in account opening form.
- Copy of a valid passport/resident visa/Emirates ID (originals must also be presented).
- Proof of income.
- Additional documents may be required on a case-by-case basis.
FAB Personal Debit Card Daily Limits
|Card type||ATM withdrawal limit (per day)||Purchase transaction limit (per day)|
|FAB Standard debit card||AED 15,000||AED 20,000|
|FAB Platinum debit card||AED 20,000||AED 40,000|
Commercial Banking in FAB
Being a prominent bank, FAB possesses an extensive knowledge of the UAE’s SME sector, coupled with robust ties to global markets. Capitalizing on this distinctive position, the bank assists its clients in the UAE and abroad in expanding their businesses and meeting their targets. FAB’s assortment of tailored business account solutions empowers you to make well-timed informed choices.
Clients willing to open FAB business bank account may choose from the following types of accounts:
Business Basic Account that covers all basic banking needs:
- AED and multi-currency options (inc. USD, GBP, JPY, EUR).
- Reduced rates on banking services.
- AED 50,000 minimum average monthly balance.
- Free inward remittances in local and foreign currencies.
- Wide network of branches, ATMs and cash deposit machines across the UAE.
- Comprehensive online business banking services.
Business Call Account in local and foreign currency for clients to benefit from higher interest rates:
- Available for both UAE residents and non-residents.
- Attractive interest rates.
- Competitive tariff and fee structure.
- Multi-currency options for non-resident SMEs.
- Minimum balance requirement – AED10,000 or foreign currency equivalent