Ajman free zone was established in 1988 and since then more than 9,000 companies have been registered in the free zone. Ajman free zone is one of the region’s steadiest and robust business ecosystems located in the very center of the UAE’s Northern Emirates. The free zone has grown to become a major economic driver in the emirate of Ajman, attracting and sustaining the growth of a wide array of industries that are vital to the UAE’s economic diversification and its success as a major business destination for regional and international companies.
Ajman Free Zone Benefits
- 100% company ownership for foreign investors;
- No capital return tax;
- Zero income tax;
- No minimum capital requirement;
- No mandatory audit requirement;
- Fast company registration (within 24 hours);
- Opportunity to obtain a resident visa;
- Proximity to the Ajman Port.
Types of Ajman Free Zone Company Formation
- FZE – Free Zone Establishment, a business with limited liability and a sole shareholder;
- FZC – Free Zone Company with limited liability and two (or more) shareholders;
- Branch of a local or foreign company.
Ajman Free Zone License Types
- Trade License – companies carrying out export/import and buying/selling of goods;
- Service License – this license covers all kinds of services including IT, education, medical, health, financial, consulting services etc.;
- Industrial License – for companies engaged in manufacturing/production activities.
Ajman Business Registration Process
- The client must define:
– company name (3 options);
– organization of the business (directors, shareholders);
– activities – some activities require consent of the appropriate regulatory authority, for example, some manufacturing licenses require consent of the UAE Environment Authority or a specific ministry.
- Payment for services. Besides the free zone authority and registration agent fees additional payments might occur during the registration process such as documents attestation, notary, documents delivery fees, etc.
- Documents required to register a company in Ajman free zone (individual shareholder):
– Passport copy (valid for min 6 months);
– Copy of the passport page with the entry stamp;
– UAE Residence Visa and Emirates ID copies (if applicable);
– Proof of address (utility bill);
– Scan of a 3.5 x 4.5 white background passport type photo;
– Personal details: telephone number, email address, residential address, country of residence, parent’s names, marital status, religion.
For the corporate shareholder a set of the company’s registration documents should be provided (notarized and attested).
- The following forms will be generated and signed by the shareholder(s):
– Agreement Letter;
– Signature card;
– PEP Declaration;
– Undertaking Letter.
Documents Received upon Ajman Free Zone Company Formation
- Business License (renewed annually);
- Certificate of Incorporation;
- Articles of Association;
- Share Certificate;
- Office Rental Agreement (valid for 1 year);
- The company seal is also issued.
After the registration of the company, the client can proceed to the registration of visas and opening of a bank account.
from AED 29,000
Company Registration in Ajman Free Zone
Legal services for company registration (incl. license, virtual office, e-channel registration, immigration card, two company stamps, scan package, quota for 1 visa)