Ajman Bank provides a wide range of banking and financial services in the UAE for individuals, businesses and public institutions. The bank is headquartered in the emirate of the same name. It was established in 2007 and officially started its operations having two branches in Ajman in 2009. Today, the bank’s branches (9) and ATMs are located throughout the UAE. The bank is the backbone of economic development in Ajman. If you are willing to open Ajman personal bank account in UAE or open Ajman business bank account in UAE, please consider the following information.
General Information about Ajman Bank
- Language of communication – English;
- Account management methods – Online Banking (English);
- Account currencies – USD, EUR, AED;
- Types of accounts in USD, EUR and AED: – personal, and – corporate (current, savings, investment) accounts; Types of plastic cards – VISA;
- Account opening time – from 6 weeks;
- Number of transfers allowed – for business accounts – unlimited.
Documents Required to Open Ajman Bank Account in UAE
- Articles of Incorporation of a company registered in the UAE;
- Original passport of the shareholder/account holder ;
- For UAE onshore companies:
– Copy of UAE resident visa + Emirates ID ;
- For IBC (UAE):
– Copy of passport page with UAE entry stamp ;
– Document confirming the Account Manager’s residential address;
– Extended resume of the account manager in English;
– Corporate documents of a home company with a similar business in the country of residence of the client (minimum ownership in the said business is 10%) ;
– Corporate bank account statement of the home company for at least the last 6 months in English with details of the purpose of payments and the amounts of daily debits/credits ;
– Detailed statement from the shareholder’s personal account for at least the last 6 months (in English) ;
– Source of funds – applicable to personal account statements. These must indicate the source of the funds (dividends, salary, loan capital, sale of assets, etc.) ;
– Completed application form for opening an account with a UAE bank ;
– Copies of contracts and invoices of at least 3 suppliers and customers of the shareholder’s home company as well as their addresses, emails and websites must be attached to the document package.
Rates for Opening an Account with Ajman Bank
- Account opening: free of charge;
- Monthly account maintenance: free of charge;
- Account maintenance fee in case of minimum balance reduction: AED 100;
- Internet banking (monthly maintenance): free of charge;
- Incoming and outgoing payments: AED 80 per transaction;
- Account closure: less than 12 months of account usage: AED 100.