Emirates NBD (ENBD) is a world-renowned banking institution that provides services to both private and corporate clients in the UAE and abroad. Emirates NBD is one of the largest banks in the Middle East by assets. The bank has offices in: United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Kingdom, India, China, and Indonesia.
Emirates NBD Bank Financial Services & Online Banking
Emirates NBD provides all types of financial instruments and banking services to clients who open Emirates NBD personal bank account in UAE or open Emirates NBD business bank account in UAE.
- Account management methods: Internet Banking (English).
- Language of communication: English.
- Account currencies: AED, USD, EUR (after 6 months of cooperation between the client and the bank).
- Plastic cards: VISA, MASTERCARD.
Types of Accounts Available at Emirates NBD
Clients applying to open Emirates NBD Bank Account in UAE have a choice of accounts such as:
- Current accounts.
- Savings accounts.
- Deposit accounts.
- Gold investment accounts.
- Preferred accounts
Account opening time: from 6 weeks.
Loans in Emirates NBD Bank
Emirates NBD Bank loans are easy to get at low interest rates:
- Personal loans .
- Auto loans .
- Mortgage loans.
Emirates NBD Bank Account Fees
- Account opening – free of charge;
- Monthly account maintenance for Business Banking select package – account maintenance fee of AED 500 is charged if the minimum balance is not maintained;
- Monthly internet banking fee – AED 200;
- Incoming & outgoing payments for Business Banking select package – incoming/outgoing payments – AED 65;
- Account closure – free of charge.
Key Advantages of Emirates NBD in Terms of Banking Activities
Clients opting to open Emirates NBD Personal Bank Account in UAE or open Emirates NBD Business Bank Account in UAE enjoy:
- High level of reliability,
- Efficient service,
- Well-developed infrastructure.
Having an account with this bank opens a lot of prospects for companies working in the East.
ENBD Bank Account Opening Procedure
To open an account at the bank the client will need to provide:
- Statutory documents of the company registered in the UAE.
- Original passport of the shareholder/account holder.
- For UAE onshore companies: copy of UAE resident visa + Emirates ID.
- For IBC (UAE): copy of passport page with UAE entry stamp.
- Document confirming the residence address of the account manager.
- Extended resume of the account manager in English.
- Corporate documents of the home company with a similar business in the country where the client is a resident (minimum ownership in the said business is 10%).
- Bank statements of the corporate bank account of the household company for at least the last 6 months, in English, with details of the purpose of payments and the amounts of daily debits/credits.
- Detailed statement from the shareholder’s personal account for at least the last 6 months (in English). Source of funds – these must contain information on the transactions which generated the capital (dividends, salaries, borrowed capital, sale of assets, etc.).
- Completed application form to open an account with a bank in the UAE.
If the shareholder of the company is a legal entity, it is necessary to provide the company’s constitutional documents certified at the level of the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs (full consular/embassy legalization):
- Formation Certificate.
- Articles of Incorporation.
- Shareholder’s Certificate.
- Good Standing Certificate if the company has been operating for more than 1 year.
If the owner of the company is a legal entity, information must be provided/disclosed up to the ultimate beneficiary.