As experts in the formation of companies in the United Arab Emirates, we provide an array of essential services for UAE businesses that cover the entire life cycle of a company, from its incorporation and maintenance to dissolution. Our corporate services will enhance your business with UAE corporate solutions. They include:
- We set up onshore companies in one of the UAE Free Zones. With this option, you can quickly and easily start your business in the UAE, optimize your UAE business potential, acquire a residence visa, establish economic substance for your company, and benefit from a 0% corporate tax rate.
- We set up mainland companies. This option suits those who plan to do business within the UAE.
- We can set up offshore companies so that our clients enjoy the simplest tax and corporate requirements applicable under the UAE law.
Company Operations Support to Simplify your UAE Business Operations
Once the incorporation process is complete, our clients receive expert and practical assistance from our Corporate Administration Team in various matters:
- We apply to the UAE government authorities for licenses and certificates authorizing your company to do business in the UAE.
- We prepare and provide the documents related to your company for any third parties overseas or for the use in the UAE, including document legalization services.
- We perform annual maintenance of the company to ensure timely renewal of its registered address, rented office premises, paying the annual fees due to the government, etc.
- We can introduce any changes into the corporate structure of the company if you decide to optimize your corporate structure in the UAE, be it an appointment of a new director or a sale of shares
Like any business entity, a company has its own life cycle, which usually ends with termination of business. If you require assistance in winding up your company in the UAE, our team can provide support for your company’s voluntary liquidation.
Company Redomiciliation to the UAE
If you already run your business elsewhere but want to change your company’s nationality, we will take you through all the steps of transferring your legal entity from overseas to the UAE. This procedure is also known as redomiciliation and has been successfully performed by our team.
Company Bank Account Opening in UAE
We can also open an account with a UAE bank or e-money institution for a UAE company. The account opening process is handled by a competent local professional to make sure that setting up of a company is a smooth sailing.
Corporate PRO Services in UAE
Every company in the UAE requires the services of a Government Liaison Officer, also known as a Public Relations Officer or PRO. This is an expert that helps businesses with professional document clearing services for government documents and paperwork related to any business setups or operations in the UAE. Every company can boost productivity with efficient PRO services in UAE.
Best UAE PRO Services that our team provides include:
- Company and branch formation;
- Opening a corporate bank account;
- Approval and renewal of trade license;
- Changes to trade licenses, transfers;
- Notarization of legal documents;
- Trademark and copyright;
- Company secretarial services;
- Labour quota applications;
- Payroll & WPS;
- Resident and employee visa;
- Investor visas;
- Family visas;
- Golden visas;
- Emirates ID cards;
- Regulatory approvals
Key considerations for PRO services in UAE
First and foremost, many of the activities which constitute PRO services are actually legal requirements for all companies and employees in the UAE. To operate successfully, your business needs to stay compliant through reliable PRO services in UAE. Ensuring that the processes are dealt with correctly and in a timely manner reduces the risk of any unnecessary fines or similar bad consequences for the business. Despite the obvious legal consequences, failure to carry out these activities can also have an unfavourable impact on a number of different factors outside of the business too. For instance, in order to legally work in the UAE, every employee must obtain a resident visa and a work permit, which is also required in order to open a bank account, sign a residential lease, connect to utilities such as electricity, and obtain an Emirates ID.
How can we help your business in UAE?
Our Smart Advisors team can help you to enhance your business with PRO services in UAE.
- We keep clients fully informed and up-to-date with the progress of their applications.
- We aim at transparent and long-term working relationships.
- We deliver one of the best PRO Services in Dubai, which enables our clients to comply with local regulations at a reasonable cost.
- We guide you through the processes and ensure you meet all relevant requirements on time.
Contact us now and we will help you save time and effort with streamlined PRO services in UAE.